View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #36285
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
We spent our childhood running through either the sprinkler or the garden hose, depending on whose back yard we were in. Or... when we couldn't get to somebody's private house (we grew up in apartment buildings) we'd run through the fire hydrant that the firemen would cap with a shower head and turn on for the kids each afternoon.

Those were good days... No computers, we had to play outdoors. Had to talk face to fact with each other...

Stitchawl
In these days of water conservation, and Health & Safety restrictions, I bet they don't do that anymore...

Right now I'm tuning my new DAB radio. After years of searching (not every day, you understand) I have finally found a DAB radio that is shower proof, so I can at last ditch my old shower radio and actually get some proper reception (and non-FM radio stations). Looking forward to my shower later today .

Last edited by orlok; 07-27-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: added link
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote