View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #96
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I am not satisfied with the current models. Still waiting...
So many people are hoping for a highres Sony reader with front light tech.
I would buy one without thinking twice, even though I recently bought the Onyx Firefly.
If Sony truly decides they do not want to give the customers what they want, they might as well say good bye to their ereader department. It would be such a waste. They had a good thing going.

If I were Sony I would try to build the ultimate ereader.
- Highres
- Front lighting
- at least 4gb internal memory
- 1 GHz processor.
- Highly customizable software
- Internal silo for the stylus
- besides the usual 6", also a 7" model

I would love an upgraded remake of the PRS950 aluminum reader. I took the trouble to import my 950 from the States because they stupidly refused to sell it in Europe. I would do it again anytime.

Sony's ereader department seems to be out of touch with what customers truly want.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote