View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #140
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I never saved a game before. That would explain it.
The saving is done automatic when you exit the game. When you play the game again, it should go back to the game where it was last time - If it works correctly...

Quote:
one more thing I noticed is that when you play for more than 2 hours... it reads out like..

1 Hour 76 minutes... (okay so I suck at playing)
What? You have play the game more than 2 hours? Ha! It seems you are really into the game! That is GOOD! I am very happy if more people love this game!

Quote:

The hint thing I dunno, I will go check the crash log maybe then. Just thought I would report it

No complaints, just doing my "Due Diligence" reports
No BAD feeling, it just helps me to debug the code - I should thank your help instead...
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote