View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I suspect the idea of the programmers is to provide something that is useful to validate the code, which it is. I think it is just a fair ways down the to-do list to try to keep up with the ever-shifting sands of standards, let alone devices whose observance of standards is always in the breach. There is always the on line check which is aimed at this as its main focus instead of a side issue.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote