View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 AM   #62
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I think that 5" is big enough for a pocket. Sure maybe another 1/2 inch or so depending on bezel.
I have been carrying Droid I for a mini-tab. Just use it for wifi and it is pretty hefty with the keyboard and a lot of metal, but the 3.7" screen is too little for browsing.

I think a 5" is the max but again that bezel figures in.
I am going to just stick with my mini-notebook/chromebook type device for main line productivity and browsing and with the Droid or a 5 incher for checking out stuff in restaurants on their wifi.
A simple 4 cent a minute prepay phone for cellular.

Now sometimes for a month or so at a time on a job, I have been using a hotspot with my notebook. Pretty cheap.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote