View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #41
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
1345 mb. I have 90 books on mine and they take up only 85 mb of the available space
thank you Chantal - my dearly loved Pocketbook 360, also a "five-incher", is misbehaving, and it may not be fixable. Sadly, it has gone out of production, so I am looking around for a possible replacement of my 360 in case it is really terminal!

As I like to go around with my library on just in case , I am worried by the lack of sd card - however 1345 sounds quite good, and the WIFI is definitely a plus, as I could connect to my library remotely and get the books I need - not the same, but an acceptable compromise. The nice surprise is that the Mini is even smaller than the 360!

Final final question for those who have a Mini: do you think some form of cover/sleeve is necessary to protect it (again, the pocketbook comes with a nice rigid cover that protects the screen)?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote