View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
True, but for a dictionary that sounds like an awful lot of work. I am not sure I love it enough to labor that long. (note to self: send more karma to the MR book uploaders)
But you wouldn't really need it to be a dictionary, would you? It's not as if you'd genuinely want to "look up" a word it in. It's a book one tends to sit down and read like any other book - in my experience at least.

I'd be extremely surprised if any of the Kindle versions actually were "genuine" dictionaries. Are you able to tell whether or not they are?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote