View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I can't really speak to the UK stores, but certainly Amazon in the US has the best selection and if you know what you are buying it's easy and quick to buy. Browsing for books on the other hand, is a different matter. I haven't run across any ebook stores that had the experience that I'm looking for with regards to browsing for books.

When I browse for books, I want to know what books have come out since the last time time I was there. You would think that this would be easy to do, but I guess no one else shops for books that way.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote