View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #32
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
try putting in complete paths. worth a pop /mnt/us/blah...

ERRR NO.

remove the second , (comma)

you are instantiating an array. the last element should not have a comma. that is an element separator.

AND ALSO. you are created a nested array. first an "un-named" array of one item (with no priority set?), then inside that you create a two item array called Skype. I had no fun nesting items like that. I did try it like that first myself.

DO IT LIKE THIS:

Quote:
{
"name": "Skype",
"priority": 34,
"items": [
{"name": "Start", "priority": 0, "action": "bin/skype-run.sh"},
{"name": "Stop", "priority": 1, "action": "bin/skype-kill.sh"}
]
}
That'll sort it.

Last edited by twobob; 10-08-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: added code - I did try it like that first myself.