View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Interestingly (maybe), I was just about to break down and by a Kindle Touch not two minutes ago, and the item description for the the WiFi and 3G read: Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

I guess I could go for the Special Offers WiFi and then buy out of the special offers later?

Whoops...wait. I think there isn't a buy out option for the WiFI/3G Touch version, anyway.

Sorry for wasting space in this thread.

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 08-02-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: My mistakes...
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote