View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I will say this about Apple; at least they have charging/data ports centrally located on the bottom of their devices, making it easy to mass produce cheap accessories like docking stations. Not so with Android. No standardization whatsoever. Who in their right mind puts a charging/data port on the top of a device? Try Samsung, The Galaxy Player 4 has one located on the top and off-center.
Mine's at the bottom on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket... Just like my Kindles.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote