View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #22
Sassapphras
A Jane of All Trades
Sassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipseSassapphras can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Touch
I also got an error while trying to use tts.

Quote:
Text-to-Speech Alert

Text-to-Speech encountered an error. Please restart your Kindle from Menu in Settings. If the problem persists, contact Kindle Customer Service at http://www.kindle.com/support
I plugged my Kindle into the computer to check out the files, and the tts folder is there, but there are no files inside of it. Is there a way to get a permanent link posted on this forum with the tts files? Especially since this seems to be a relatively common issue. If not, I would greatly appreciate someone sending me the files. Lots of presents to wrap before Christmas and would like to listen to my books while I'm busy. TIA