View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #223
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
About 60 pages into Hidden Realities by Brian Greene and so far like it a lot. It's about multiple universes and very interesting. He does a great job describing the uncertainty principle; in fact the moist logical one I've read.

More to follow
I've not read, or even seen, that. His The Elegant Universe is one of my favourite non-fiction books; one of the most readable on its subject I've ever come across. Have you read others by him you'd recommend?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote