Thread: iPad iPad1 or iPad2?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 04:47 AM   #6
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post

Meaning: iPad2 is a great tablet. But quite frankly I can't find any real arguments against iPad1 either.

One tip though: With iPAd, I'd always go for a 3G model. I love GPS in tablets. On Android, some WiFi only models have GPS. On iPad, you only have it in the 3G models.
Thanks, that's most helpful. I may have to think again about 3G - but the price may be the determining factor.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote