View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:34 AM   #8
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilcoo View Post
I just dragged the books from the explorer into Calibre.
This part sounds good.

Quote:
So I can transfer them from calibre to calibre (internal) ?
Or must i export them and import all the books ?
No, what itimpi was talking about is a conversion, not a reimport. Select the problematic books and look for a conversion button on your toolbar (a brownish book with two arrows in a circle on it) or simply hit the 'C' key. That should bring up a conversion window. Make sure that the target format in the dropdown field in the upper right hand corner is set to ePub and let Calibre convert the files. Retransfer them to your device and see if they have covers.
Oh, and by the way, how did you transfer the books to your device? Did you use Calibre to send the books to the device or did you grab the files and pushed them over via the explorer?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote