View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
cosmic_joke
cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
That's odd. I had given up on getting it recognized by calibre. I had left it connected just there while I did other things. I turned on calibre an hour or so after that, trying to see how I find debug mode and the nook color was recognized.
I don't get it.
Does the nook need to be connected for an hour before it gets recognized by calibre?

I don't understand that.
cosmic_joke is offline   Reply With Quote