View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur
Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
First off, thank you for all the hard work on this!

I'm doing something wrong. I have downloaded the file, and extracted (using 7z) it. I have copied the extracted file onto the root of a known good SD card.Then I put the card into the slot on the (turned off) device. I hold down the plus and power buttons until I see the little android guy. It reboots a couple of seconds later, with nothing changed--still the Bookland screen, still have the android logo in landscape mode. I even tried extracting the file again since it was still in .tar format. That didn't work either. What am I failing to comprehend?
The tar.gz file extracts into two files and one directory with the flashable image. WinRAR and WinZip handle tar.gz just fine IIRC.
Coredump-EE is offline   Reply With Quote