View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #73
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I doubt Sony is going to step up the advertising.

Sony Reader is a miniscule part of the corporation. PS, TV, BluRay, video cameras, digital cameras and many others are so much more than the reader that I am surprised they bother to carry on. In 3 years? they will abandon the project altogether. They thought to capture the market with their own ebook shop, it failed miserably. I think it is more like a momentum carries them on for now or maybe because of famous Sony's ego and stubbornness.

It is very sad. I have played with Kindle 3 recently and disliked it a lot. Its hardware proved all my suspicions and worse. I will be very sorry when Sony quits.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote