Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #24
teegee543
teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.teegee543 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordblacknail View Post
The program runs for me, I am running Win7 64, but I can't figure out how to load any files to it. I created a collection file, in the program, and it shows me the contents of the different folders, but I can't see how to get them loaded into the program. Nor the files on the Kindle. It seems to be working, but without knowing what to press to make it actually do something, I am only guessing that it works.
Try selecting your Kindle folder containing your "documents" and "system" folders and it should load the files and collections on your Kindle. What my program does is let you click the arrow buttons to add or remove books from the collections listed on the right side once your Kindle is loaded by selecting your Kindle folder.
teegee543 is offline   Reply With Quote