View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #78
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
One of the things that has ticked me off has not only been the antireligious messages, but the constant insertion of them in areas where they weren't called for by a few people over and over again.

Unfortunately I've taken the bait too often and therefore contributed to the overall problem.

I don't think that this will please some but I, for one, am quite happy to see it all (hopefully) moved here. Thank you very much.
We plan to increase the moderation of topics to guide people to the new section and may resort to deletion if needed. The idea is to allow that sort of debate a place to live and keep it from becoming a topic by proxy in the rest of the fora.