View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
Cyclops
Only need one eye to read
Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C, Sony PRS-300, Nintendo DSi XL,
A bug with images in epubs?

I love the old pulp SF stories with their images and so tend to download them with the story, but a story I'm reading at the moment, taken from Project Gutenberg, has this annoying glitch.
Often the image is overlaid with the text which, both being black, makes it difficult to read-I have to select the largest font size, read the bit I'm on, then reduce font size again. Is there a way round this other than downloading the stories without the images? (So far its only occured with this one story, only the second novel I've read on it)
Cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote