View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Buying from NAEB

Hi Derek,

I signed up with NAEB a number of months ago, but have never heard anything from them - no e-mails or anything.

Now that we are (hopefully) within a week or so of being able to actually order a CyBook from Bookeen I'm a little confused about what I should do. Buy one from Bookeen, or wait to hear from NAEB. Are NAEB actually going to be selling the CyBook now, or will people just buy them direct from Bookeen?

Can you clarify any of this?

Many thanks,
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote