View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekgeek View Post
This morning, I installed Calibre on my Windows 7 laptop at work, and connected my Kindle to the laptop, but for some reason, Calibre does not seem to detect the Kindle, even though the Kindle shows up under Windows Explorer?

Any possible reason for this?
You would be charging an iPhone on your Windows 7 machine would you?

If you want to troubleshoot this connect your device then go to Preferences - Advanced and click Debug device detection and post the results here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote