View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 09:53 PM   #169
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKSeifert View Post
The latest has five leds instead of four so it might be better. But, if I buy one, I won't buy it via the net. I want to return it locally if it isn't right.
I've got a few PW4s, too (kinda stocked up while they're still jailbreakable ). Lighting is consistently more even compared to the PW3.

Alas, because of the flush display but lacking the techniques used to make the Voyage screen crisper, text on the PW4 looks a wee bit more washed out compared to the PW3. Mind, it's not awful. I stop noticing it within 5 minutes.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote