View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #163
dardonardo
dardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Hi, I do not know if it have been posted, I have been trying to format comics for the kindle but they are many steps and all fairly time consuming. I just discovered this website:

kmanga.net

You subscribe, give your kindle email adress, choose any manga you want to read and the website sends you up to 30 chapters of manga a day. Manga formatted for the kindle, mind you.

All for free. I am a happy camper.
dardonardo is offline   Reply With Quote