View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 03:51 PM   #3
Erich Zann
Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Erich Zann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Nook Glowlight (2012), Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partycrash00 View Post
Not working for me. Where should be icons be?
Just tried, and it works fine with my Kobo H20 (firmware 3.16 + patch). This is how I proceed:

• First, copy the two PNG files in the root of your device. And only them. Disconnect the device, and you should see the two images files in the library. I simply opened both. At this point, you don't need the KoboRoot.tgz file on the device.

• Then, reconnect your device. Now you must copy the KoboRoot.tgz file into .kobo folder. Once done, you disconnect your device. Shut it down, restart it. And now if you click on the logo, you have the corresponding function. In other word, if you click on the night mode picture, your kobo should magically switch to the night mode.

I hope it'll help

And now the most important thing: a very big THANK YOU to surquizu
Erich Zann is offline   Reply With Quote