View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #55
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Latest stop on my blog crawl has me guest blogging with Jason Anderson today, talking about fantasy cliches
http://www.jasonga.com/guest-post-si...-avoid-81.html

If you post a comment on this post between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the ebooks I have published with Generation Next Publications
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote