Thread: What to buy?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I was thinking the iLiad had a single slot that took SD and CompactFlash but not both at the same time. Is that not so, then? It's been too long since I looked at the iLiad's specs I guess. Need to rectify that.
No, they are separate slots, side by side. The "SD" slot is actually for the older "MMS" standard, which means that only SD cards up to 1GB will work. I'm using the CF slot, which has no such limitations, and works up to at least 4GB (I have a 2GB card in mine).

Being a USB "host" as well as a client, it will also read USB memory sticks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote