View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #13
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
It is hard to say for sure, as I have very little data to compare exactly. I did not make any measurement.
But with the previuos version I was able to recharge every couple of weeks, when the battery level was about 50%. Now I am recharging every week, because roughly every day I lose at least 10% of the battery.
Having seen the apparent bug of the battery meter (it shows one thing at boot time, and something else, 10-20% more if I open and close a book) the measurement becomes harder, as I do not know if I can trust my Cybook indications.
I probably should try leaving it on continuously to see how long it actually lasts.
I remember somebody (probably you ?) who said he left it on continuously and had to recharge it every 4 days. I can try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
What exactly do you mean by shorter ? How long ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote