View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I have the good fortune to be able to share with you not 1, but 2 articles on Android reading apps. One was written by Carly of GearDiary, and I wrote the other (as part of my review of the Archos 5). You should read them both. Carly and I came to different conclusions on some of the apps.

eBook Reading Options for Android (Gear Diary)

Reading on an Android Tablet, pt 1 (Nate's Ebook News)
My guess is that if I'm going to get a tablet in the next year, it'll probably be Android-based.

Any suggestions for a PDF reader for those of us who are type snobs?
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote