Thread: Plagerism Okay?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #25
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
No. We are talking about what an author did - you call it plagiarism, I (for the moment, until I know more about it), don't. There is no fact of the matter about it - there is your opinion and there is my opinion.

Maybe the fact that the publisher is republishing with references to original sources says more about the hysterical knee-jerk reaction from people who cannot see beyond the end of their nose to to the other side of their small-mindedness. Amongst which reactions I include yours.

I think not. I think it has more to do with plagiarism and law than anything. You may disagree, but the facts speak for themselves in this case and it has nothing to do with opinion.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote