View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #11
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
If you are unfamiliar with Joe Abercrombie, I would personally start with The Heroes which is a stand-alone novel set in the same world. That way you can decide if you like his writing before jumping into a series.
I don't really agree with this. The Heroes contains spoilers for the First Law trilogy. Best Served Cold probably has less crossover, but I'd still recommend reading them in order.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote