View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #44
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post
In the beginning of chapter 15: FIRST UPLINK TO TRANSLATOR IN CH. 7
and CHARLIE DOWNLOADED WHOLE EPHEMERIS IN CH. 9
and somewhere in chapter 22: NOTE: REFERENCE MADE IN CH. 5 TO OORT CLOUD, P. 86
Also at the second page of chapter 29 : cf. Ch. 23, p. 321
Okay, this has to be a problem of old files. I just checked my version, and searched in MobiReader, but could not find those strings. Looking manually at the beginning of Ch. 15, I don't see anything wrong.

Just to doublecheck, I downloaded my own file from the web site and checked it in Mobi, and I simply cannot find the problem.

I know you said you deleted all old versions, but could you try once more? Maybe you missed one. Or, I wonder, could this be a caching problem? Could you try clearing your browser cache? (I don't know if that would be a factor--or if server-caching somewhere between my site and you might be feeding you an old file.)

I'll say it again: Gahhh!
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote