View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
Okay, have now opened around 40 books, all are perfect.....

I then put in my MS.........when I open ones on there is does format them on opening, and when changing font size, but only the first time. It still opens ones stored on the internal memory without formatting. I take it this is normal, or is there still possibly an issue? It is slower on memory card books than with the internal ones, but only on first opening.

The MS is 2GB and i transferred all the books using sony software while in the reader the very first time. Could the reader have added something to the MS while it was glitching that still may be on there? Should I have emptied the MS at the same time as hard resetting the reader and sent over the books again? Or is it fine and no need to worry yet.....

to sum up, reader much faster, opens and changes font sizes on books in internal memory with no issue and no formatting.
Memory stick books do format on opening and on font resizing, but only once. so far with no resets........

Oh, and I have around 190 books on internal memory and 380 on MS
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote