View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
  • "Kobo Glo Connected". I assume it will change to "Mini" or "Touch" for those devices.
  • The used space
  • A bar chart of the space used
  • The total space. This does not include the micro SD card.
  • A couple of buttons. The buttons are disabled unless a book is selected.
Minor nit in that the total space does include the microSD card. Mine currently shows 16546MB as the maximum storage available. If I flip to the ereader tab, this is 1361MB from the internal card and 15185MB from the microSD card. The ereader tab shows 1165MB free on the onboard and 13549MB on the microSD card. The first number shown on the library tab is 1832MB which I take as the combined storage used on onboard and microSD card.

One feature I ran into by accident was that clicking on the Kobo reader icon next to the device type ejected the reader. No confirmation, just a popup that I had ejected my ereader.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 02-18-2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: What? Me? Proofread?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote