View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #16
SR Roddy
SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SR Roddy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle DX
I get my inspirations from many places. Sometimes a verse in a song will trigger a scene in my mind or something I see while driving down the road or looking out my window. My dialogue is inspired by my teenagers and the crazy conversations they have. Of course there is my life experiences, some scenes are just an embellishment of a real life event. Then there is my writing itself. I can't tell you how many times my stories have taken on a life of their own and went in a direction I never intended to go.
SR Roddy is offline   Reply With Quote