View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 AM   #7
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, I don't think I would. The light just transforms the experience of reading - I can now read in all sorts of dimly-lit places that I couldn't have done previously.
Yeah, but how many of those dimly-lit places that you actually now read in (as opposed to just being able to read in) are places you can't just turn on a normal light? Not many, I'm expecting.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote