View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #66
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Over the past couple of years I have tried so many apps, but the ones which have stuck are:

Nova - my favourite launcher on both my phone and my tablet.
Executive Assistant - allows me to see quickly my emails, texts, calendar, tasks and missed calls all from one screen on my phone.
Pocket Informant - the best looking calendar/tasks organiser I have tested on my tablet.
Tapatalk
Tunein pro
Dice - has coped with every video I have thrown at it.
Flixster - I travel a lot and this is just perfect for quickly letting me know what is on at the local cinema
BBC News - perfect on my phone for giving me a quick update on the news and sport
Yahoo cricket - very quick and reliable cricket updates
SwiftKey keyboard - I use this on both tablet and phone
Firefox beta - I have tried so many browsers and this one has caused me fewest issues. It has even caused me to return to Firefox on my Macbook so that I can make full use of the bookmark and password sync.
Kingsoft Office - pretty decent at handling my work documents
CloudPrint - does what it says
Train Tickets by Cross Country - never failed me yet on UK rail timetables and ticket purchase
Skyscanner
London Underground - has both a map and a route planner
Green Power battery saver - only used on my phone, but simple and reliable
exDialer - contacts and dialer in a nice simple interface on my phone
MoveApps2sd
Evernote
Dropbox
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote