View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
Has anybody found a solution for this issue? It's the same for me: using coolreader (wich is the reader I prefer for epub) it's impossible to change the font.
The CoolReader just change the fonts installed on the system.
External sources are detected, but not changed.
It is an old problem not yet solved.

My workaround is:

- Removed from the firmware zip sources not compatible with my reading language (Spanish).

- In an empty SD memory, put the firmware zip and add a folder named "fonts" with my favorite sources not present in the firmware.

- Updated the firmware to the end, we can see that the sources that we copied to SD memory are installed in the system.

And now if we can change them using the CoolReader.

I hope that works.

The other major problem CoolReader to use the hyphenation file for reading our language, it's fixed a partner in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187946

With these two patches, the CoolReder works perfectly.
None of which has been provided by the manufacturer, or their technical support.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote