View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delotte231 View Post
I tried keeping a digital diary before, couldn't keep up with it. I guess I just am not the type to keep a diary. I tried several times because people urged me to, but it was just too much of a hassle for me. haha
If you aren't someone who journals, it doesn't matter what the medium is, it just isn't for you. I've kept a diary in one form or another since I was thirteen.

One thing though about this specific app the OP asked about, you can set a schedule so it reminds you to write at a specific time, and it has a prompt function, too, for those who aren't inspired.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote