View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #28
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdolphins View Post
If you want to create stuff then you would choose the ipad. You can write, work on you blog, create movies or most things you can do on a mac. Its not perfect substitue yet, but its close.

On the Fire, its more for consuming information and checking email and other social media. You are not going to take the Fire on a work trip. You would take an ipad if you didn't want to carry a laptop.

They serve two different markets. The Fire is more focused, while the ipad is trying to do everything a computer can do. I didn't really like the Fire, but it works for what its designed for. I am sure the second generation will be a big improvement and I might change my mind. The ipad has improved significantly since the first gen.
What percent of workers have jobs that require them to take business trips?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote