View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #24
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleR View Post
I think the charm of a basic Kindle, not the Fire, is that it's not made for email. I love reading, but if you give me a simple way to check Twitter and my mail, the desire to do so will intrude on the reading. When I have something I must read in a certain length of time, or I'm really trying to wind down after a long day, I'm going to grab my Touch, or my keyboard model -- whichever is closer.
Agreed. I love my Kindle because its main focus is reading.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote