View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #730
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
It's not the only bug, but the crashing/freezing seemed to be a fairly common problem experienced by many. I don't own it and I don't want to be trolled about complaining when I don't even know what it was like, but if my Reader crashed/froze/flipped pages randomly during reading sessions, I would be pretty pissed off. It may not have been a horrendous problem for you, it may have been for some.
There where also quite a few people who never had those page flipping issues, me included. But that doesn't really matter because Sony fixed it (at least I haven't heard of it since the update) so all that's left is the terrible Reader for PC/Mac (which you don't need if you just want to read) and ring0's problem with slow pageturns while reflowing PDFs.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote