View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #93
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Just to be very clear, no one is asked to do anything differently when nominating a book. No rules have been changed. No one is saying that a ebook has to be available in every country. Here is the additional wording which will appear in the second post of the nominating thread, along with a tally of the nominated books:

Quote:
Wondering if a particular book is available in your country? The following spoiler contains a list of bookstores outside the United States you can search. If you don't see a bookstore on this list for your country, find one that is, sent me the link via PM, and I'll add it to the list. In addition, if members let me know that an ebook is unavailable in a particular geographic location, I'll note it in this post, right beside the Inkmesh search for that particular book.
Just to say this before the new year, I like everything you've added except the last bolded line. I know it's been allowed to happen before but I don't like it nor do I like the change to add a sentence to the template encouraging it, for the reasons I posted in my long previous post.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote