View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
jefftheworld's Kobo Vox Guides

I'm going to use this thread to put up various guides on customizing your Kobo Vox. I'll rank them in two areas; expertise required and my opinion on how vital it is to making the Vox better)

Each tutorial will list all the tools you need and tell you if you need to complete another one or more of the other tutorials first. I will use as many screenshots as I can and try to make it as simple as possible.

Keep coming back here as I'll be adding content as much as I can!

Table of Contents:

1. Rooting your Vox (Expertise: Beginner, Importance: critical)
2. Unrooting your Vox (Expertise: Beginner, Importance: ???)
3. Removing unwanted apps manually (Expersise: Intermediate, Importance: moderate)

Coming soon:
4. Removing unwanted apps automatically (Expertise: Beginner, Importance: moderate)

Last edited by jefftheworld; 11-11-2011 at 02:11 AM.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote