View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #64
JulieMack
Enthusiast
JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
@James - Hmmm I have to rethink this...lol .doc files seem to cause conversion problems for some reason - I am seeing this with Calibre... OOo seems less problemtaic (not sure why)

I do have a Mac I have heard of Scrivener, I just have not used it. I will revisit it though. Thanks for the info!!!

@Dreamwriter - it must be a Mac thing. OOo seems to be the best option for maintaining hyperlinks. However, are there mobile readers that accept hyperlinks?
JulieMack is offline   Reply With Quote