View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #14
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
What little I've seen or heard of her impresses me. I'm not a fan of the Republican party or the air-headed types running for office in the Democratic and tea parties. I'm not going to say I like her, because no doubt someone will dig up some ridiculous thing she's said over the years, but she seems to have her head on straight.

As for it being generational...I don't know. That seems to be conventional wisdom, but as a guy who sells the nook I see the market aimed at middle aged people more than younger.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote