View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #11
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
My first portable, a Columbia, weighed 32 pounds but that was, as I recall, 1983. Then I went to Toshiba laptops and an IBM. I needed them at work. No extended warranties on anything.

But, when I was buying stuff I was pestered endlessly by young men to buy their extended warranty. The record was getting asked five times in one visit.

I always wondered who bought extended warranties. I never did and never needed one. I got an IBM hard drive, an Intel motherboard, and an Intel processor replaced under normal warranty.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote