View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #40
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
DNSB, you have twice conflated banning drunk driving with banning drinking. Do you refuse to make the distinction?
Interesting. Where did I confuse drunk driving with drinking? Or combine the two into an omnibus edition? Did I miss myself calling for the return of the Great Experiment? Are you suggesting that banning illicit drugs or drunk driving which are both criminal offences in most jurisdictions is the same as banning drinking which is not a criminal offence in most jurisdictions--unhabitants of American dry counties possibly excepted.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote