View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #204
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Since there is no OTA option for the Android releases of KOReader, the easiest way is to download the .apk file from one of the sites and "sideload" it onto your device. I download the current nightly from http://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/ and use the "Save as" to shorten the file name to something manageable. Then I just transfer it from my PC onto my Android device, via USB, and open it there where I an offered the option to install it.

You might want to find a closer site, there are a number listed in the OTA settings.

Luck;
Ken
Thanks a lot.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote